The first photo I decided to go outside and place a toy griffin on a brick wall, at first I wanted to show something like it was about to go into flight but it is hard to do that with a toy. I boosted up the oranges, increased Saturation and added some sharpness, to accentuate the griffin and the front wall.
This one had no editing, feeling that a SW2:TCL creature killing some soldiers would be just fine by itself
This one I desaturated everything inside the photo with the exception of the dead soldier and the grass on the model wall.
This one is unedited, as I fealt it had a good balance between foreground and background.
This one again had selective coloring so the dead/dying soldier was the foremost part of the photo, being the one bleeding.
This one, I added in some Sepia and an Antique filter, to do some sort of sniping in a toy Vietnam, per say in a small description.



No comments:
Post a Comment